Saturday, August 22, 2009

S...A..turd..ay!

Yup, Saturday! Gettin' ready for Charlestown! I know I know, not Vegas or AC, but hey, they got SLOTS!! I've been watching MTv all day so far, and I gotta say, MTv Jams is way better than regular Mtv, where's the muzak?? Stoopid shows about the gayest things, I can't even watch "The Real World", anymore, and I used to think it was soo funny. Not its just dumb. I could have a better show called "The Actual Real World"! Ha! It would be worth watchin, until I started making $$ and then it would go back to watching a guy w/ money going to fun places that you wish you went to. Yes, GAY! Anywho, I say we all live our lives like we were in a reality sitcom . Than at least you could still make jokes when you think noone's watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment